This PDF e-book contains everything you need to know about the WA Curriculum, planning an educational program, and reporting on your child’s progress.
- what you need to provide your moderator and what you don’t need to provide
- what moderators can ask for and what they should not ask for
- what curricula can be used in home education
- understanding your responsibilities with regard to curriculum requirements
- ways to plan and program that will cover your curriculum requirements
- how to understand curriculum jargon
- ways to record and report on children’s progress
- ways to meet the requirements for recording and reporting in a way that supports your personal style of home-educating
This book will help you feel more confident with understanding the curriculum. It aims to help you reduce anxiety around planning and reporting on your child’s progress and to help you find ways to meet your curriculum requirements that match your home education philosophy.
This book is great for people who:
- Have just started home-educating or are still fairly new to home education
- Are home-educating their child but want to gain clarity and confidence about the WA Curriculum and the home education requirements
There are no reviews yet.